December 24, 2016
Gabriella Dietrich '19
1. Wallet: A lot of teenage boys tend to have raggedy old Sponge Bob wallets… do him the favor and get him a new one.
2. Nike shoes: you can never go wrong with a new pair of kicks right?!
3. Concert tickets. Get tickets to his favorite concert! He will love you forever! And maybe you can even go together... both a gift for you and him!
4. His favorite candy and snacks. Wrap it up nicely, of course, and it’s inexpensive.
5. A speaker; boys love bumping to their favorite trap music. You can even get him the waterproof ones so he can also bump in the shower!
6. Touchscreen gloves. These gloves allow him to use his phone on the way so he doesn't have another excuse to ignore your text!)
8. Cologne. Both a gift for you and him, I mean who wouldn't want a nice smelling guy right?!
9. Razor and shaving cream. Don't you hate hugging a guy with stubble and it scratches your face?? I mean ouchhh, solve that problem by getting him a nice razor and some fresh cream to go with it.
10. A gift card to his favorite restaurant. Men love to eat, I mean, who doesn't? Ladies this is also another gift for you and a step closer to get that oreo cheesecake at the cheesecake factory!!!
Songs of the Week
Teacher of the Week