It’s almost Christmas, and radio stations are blasting holiday songs as we speak. You may enjoy it or absolutely resent it, but we can all admit there are a few that act more as a nuisance than a festive and cheerful song. Here’s our list of top ten worst Christmas songs:
10) Believe Safe to say I believe in what I feel inside, which is that this song isn’t as good as when I was younger.
9) Where Are You, Christmas? First off, why is this lady looking for Christmas? It’s a holiday. Not an object. You can’t lose a holiday. It’s on December 25th, just in case you also “lose” it.
8) Run Run Rudolph NO RUDOLPH, DON'T RUN! YOU MIGHT FORGET HOW TO FLY!!!
7) Santa Baby How can Santa be your baby, or “mans,” as we millennials say, if he has Mrs. Claus????
6) Santa Claus is Coming to Town I really would prefer not to think about a grown man watching me as I sleep.
5) I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus Yes, what a laugh it would have been if this kid’s dad saw his own wife kiss another man.
4) All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth No one cares that you want your front teeth; you're gonna get them, even if it’s not Christmas.
3) Dominick the Donkey Two and a half minutes of a vexing song that has a tendency to get stuck in your head for the rest of your life. How fun.
2) Do You Hear What I Hear No, we can’t hear it. We might if you stop singing.
1) Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer Christmas songs are normally happy and cheerful and this song disguises a death into an upbeat song. It is literally saying the grandma got run over by a reindeer.