Need some ideas for your list of New Year’s resolutions? We’ve got you covered. Here’s our list of 5 school related goals for the rest of the school year:
1. Studying We all know that no one in their right mind studies. I guess some people have enough time and energy to study, but most people pray to the lord that they are going to pass their quiz or test without looking at the material.
2. Trying to remember your gym clothes It is very hard to remember gym clothes and sneakers when you have so much else to remember. I know it sounds lazy, and you can wear it to school, but not everybody wants to wear sweatpants and leggings every day of their life.
3. Being prepared for classes “I was supposed to bring my textbook to class today? Oh, shoot.”
4. Continue putting in effort into work and do decently in school “The year is almost halfway over; would it really hurt my grade if I didn’t do my homework tonight?” Or, if you’re a senior, “I already got into college; can’t this year just end?”
5. Trying not to get in trouble in class when you're on your phone I know it’s hard to go through one class without using your phone, but if your going to use your phone, don't get caught.