Since we had a week off, some of us here at the high school might need a reminder of how to act correctly in the halls. Here are some guidelines to make your experience better in this dangerous environment where it’s every man (or woman) for himself:
1. Always keep to the right Just like on the road, but easier.
2. Try to pay attention while walking You might have endless amounts of notifications/texts/snapchats, but you don’t need to answer them in the hallway (or just don't use your phone at all).
3. Keep with the flow of people If the person in front of you is more than three feet away and the person behind you is practically on your heels, you probably need to quicken your pace.
4. Don’t stop in the hallway You’re going to see your friends at lunch or after school. You don’t need to stop everyone from going to their classes just so you can ask your friend what they did over the weekend.
5. Refrain from PDA People just want to get to class. They don’t need to see what you can do after school.